- PhD in Interpretable Deep Learning for the Medical Domain, University of Edinburgh, 2022
- MScR Data Science, University of Edinburgh, 2019
- MMath Mathematics and Statistics, University of Oxford, 2018
- 12/2017: BECOCO Ltd, London: Intern
- Created a fashion dataset and trained a fashion classification model with sophisticated error analysis.
- Helped to create a promotional video for a major potential client.
- 7/2016 – 9/2016: decisionLab Ltd, London: Consultant
- Managed a data visualisation project for a major water supplier. This involved designing an app which allowed the user to interact with a parallel co-ordinates plot for multi-criteria decision making.
- Performed data analysis for a potential client, to show the potential of the work decisionLab could do. This was successful in initiating a working relationship with the client.
- Worked on a decision support tool for maintaining and upgrading a power grid infrastructure, written in Excel with macros and Visual Basic. The interface was user-friendly and the tool worked alongside the existing optimisation model
- 8/2011 and 8/2012: York Trials Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of York: Intern
- Created a meta-analysis for a trial, which was published in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.